Subscribe to me on YouTube

Monday, February 21, 2011

The year 2011 (KPOP)

Any BIGBANG fans here would know that
BIGBANG's comeback is less then 3 days now.
I'm seriously anticipating it, because i know that BIGBANG doesn't fail me, all the time.

Also, CN BLUE comeback is somewhere in march.

And, it's just like... a month before or something?
(Don't really knows the exact date)
Girl's Generation released this Phuket photo book.
I just ordered it. And its seems that the book is going
To be in my hands when it's around 8 march.

Well, i ordered it nevertheless.
Love SNSD more then anything.

Any Seohyun fans?
Any Yonghwa fans?
Or should i say,
Any YONGSEO FANS?

Check out this week's we got married preview.
I'm too lazy to link it here.
But check it in Youtube.
The preview is awesome.
Making me look at it from time to time.

Love Yongseo.


Okay, i'm off to bed.
Just trying to spazz alittle here ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment