Subscribe to me on YouTube

Sunday, November 28, 2010

TSPTE3 Channel & Videos Updates

Hello guys!


Been a long time since i updated this blog.
Almost forgotten about it, been busy :*(
Sorry bout that!

Anyways, today.
I just uploaded a couple of videos at TSPTE3
Check it out at my channel.
Yup!

And this three videos i uploaded today is actually, a request.
In fact, my first video request!!
I'm like freaking happy, so i decided to upload three videos.
Totally!

As the person who request, requested for : After School or Orange Caramel
Well, why not both?

--------------------------------------------------------

Channel


Right now, currently standing at 182 subscribers.
Channel views ---> 5OOO+

Well, it may not be alot.
But thanks alot guys.
To have like 182 people from all over the world.
To subscribe, that's like amazing.


Okay, so this is about it.
Erm... oh yeah for daily / two days / three days updates
Follow me on twitter yeah!

*Off to update tumblr*
LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment